II-nd stage TEC2 black, reversible - EN250A - Military Lineref. number: T01605ML
TECLINE TEC2 reversible- Military Line
Second stage regulator
- Military version of the Tecline TEC2 second stage in reversible version (LP connection can be placed on the right or left side of the regulator);
- By default set as left sided (LP conncetion on the left side);
- Spare parts for switching the sides are included.
- pneumatically balanced
- Venturi effect adjustment
- breathing resistance adjustment knob
- DFS: direct flow system
- body made of materials resistant for big temperature changes
- outer ring stainless steel
- teflon coating of metal parts against freezing
- additional heat exchanger for cold waters
- weight: 260g
- ergonomic mouthpiece
- HBC* coating
- masking system LVM**
* HBC (Hard Black Coating) - very hard and smooth, protective coating in black color.
** LVM (Low Visibility Marking): low-visibility marking system used in special forces.
It's a range of Tecline equipment designed in accordance with the specifications of various special forces and rescue teams.
The availability of Tecline Military products depends on the amount of production surpluses.
Check more: https://teclinediving.eu/military-line